- Throughout the year the school receives the services of visiting specialists, either based at larger schools within the area or at our District Office.
- LOTE (Languages Other Than English) - from Year Four onwards, the children receive 1.5 hours of German instruction each week.
- Physical Education - each class receives 1 hour of specialist P.E. lessons per week.
- Music - each class receives 1 hour of specialist Music lessons per week.
- Learning Support - visits one day per week to assist with individual Teacher or small group ‘student needs’ support. The Learning Support Teacher can also assist teachers with more detailed assessment and advice.
- Guidance Officer - can be accessed for counselling, assessment and guidance for students, advice for staff and parents. Usually accessed on a needs basis, and can relate to learning, behaviour or emotional areas.
- Speech Therapy - specialist speech therapy is available.
Please Note: In relation to Guidance Officer, Learning Support Teacher and Speech Therapist, parental permission is required.